Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Futhering my Commitment as a Board Member for Reuse Alliance

Today, Reuse Alliance announced three new board members and I am thrilled to be one of them.  You can read our announcement here but I just wanted to take a moment to say how thrilled I am to be a part of this organization and to be able to give back a portion of the support I've received from others for DRN.  I realize I don't have a lot of free time, but the advancement of reuse and educating more about the critical need for it, is definitely worth a little overtime.

Thanks to all our board members, partners and agents too, your support is invaluable and we truly appreciate your support. Here's to a healthy and successful new year for all!

No comments:

Deconstruction And Buildingmaterials Reuse Network Inc